GS.110 Methane Detector 3/4" MADAS M16/RMO NA/NC P.MAX 6 BAR 3/4" Methane Detector Gas Shut Off Valve
3/4" Methane Automatic Shut Off Valves
Gas manual reset solenoid valve that can be used both as normally open and as normally closed.
Normally open: It closes receiving the signal from gas detector and can be reset only after founded and escluded the leakage that caused the gas detector intervention.
IMPORTANT: it must be connected to a gas detector that gives impulse signal, not continuously.
Normally closed: It must be considered safety device only when the led on the electric connector of the solenoid valve is always on.
It closes without tension (black-out) or receiving the signal from gas detector.
If the closing is due to black-out the solenoid valve can be however reset to use domestic users (for example stoves).
In this case you are not in safety condition but when tension comes back the solenoid valve closes and it is ready to be reset and to do the safety device function.
If the closing is due to a gas detector signal the solenoid valve can be reset only after founded and escluded the leakage that caused the gas detector intervention. Simply powering the coil does not open the valve.
The reset mechanism has to be operated by hand (see MANUAL RESET).
• Use: not aggressive gases of the 3 families (dry gases)
• Threaded connections Rp (brass body): (DN 15 ÷ DN 25) according to EN 10226
• Power supply voltage: 12 Vdc, 12 V/50 Hz, 24 Vdc, 24 V/50 Hz, 110 V/50-60 Hz, 230 V/50-60 Hz
• Power supply voltage tolerance: -15% ... +10% • Power absorption: see table
• Max. working pressure: 500 mbar or 6 bar (see product label)
• Environment temperature: -15 ÷ +60 °C
• Max superficial temperature: 75 °C
• Protection degree: IP65 • Class: A
• Group: 2 • Closing time: <1 s Coils: poliammidic resin encapsulated with glass fibre, connection type DIN 43650; the insulation class is F (155°) and the enamelled copper wire class is H (180°).
• OT-58 brass (UNI EN 12164),
• 430 F stainless steel (UNI EN 10088)
• NBR rubber (UNI 7702)